Thursday, September 29, 2022

Animation Training with After Effects, part 2

I mentioned in a previous article that I took a Visual Arts Passage course to learn how to animate using Adobe After Effects. See my first animation here. In another assignment, we use one of our own previous illustration to animate. I choose “Amidst the Tiger Lilies”, imagining the fairy standing very still mesmerizing the viewer while everything around her moves. 

This has been so much fun and I learned so much in the class. I’m excited to select more of my artwork to animate until I’m familiar with After Effects, and sharing them with all of you.


Future original animations will be for Patrons only on my Patreon so sign up to be a patron at any level of contribution.


Animation Video 2

No comments:

Post a Comment