Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Animation Training with After Effects, Part 1


I recently signed up for an online course with Visual Arts Passage 
to learn how to animate using Adobe After Effects, from the point of view of an illustrator. I’ve always wanted to learn After Effects and was always pushing it off because I really just don’t know where to start googling. It seems like there is just an overwhelming amount of information out there and which video would be good to view and who would be good to learn from. So when I saw the class being offered through VAP, taught by Tony Rodriguez, I decided to sign up. So far it has been very informative, enlightening and oh just a whole lot of fun. I will be sharing my results from class here so stay tuned. Here’s my first animation attempt.

Animation Video 1

No comments:

Post a Comment