Friday, April 19, 2019

Artist at work

It has been a while since I kept this journal up to date.  I had posted this on my Patreon page and thought I'll share it here also.



My husband said this is how he usually finds me when he comes home from work, drawing in my Dark Cave.  This is one of my workstations, my Moerkle drafting desk acquired during our stay in Germany.  I love this desk.  Next to that is my digital work station where I do 32-pixel digital art for an Indie gamer and where I process all my videos.  Also in the same room is a wooden work table where I do various other things such as laying down graphite powder, ink pen stippling, sketching and attempting to paint.  I hope you will join me in this journey into peace and tranquillity, finding your own center and balance amidst the chaotic world as you watch me create.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment