Sunday, October 15, 2017

Illuxcon 10

I’m so excited I was able to get a Showcase table at Illuxcon (IX) 10 this year.  If you don’t know about Illuxcon, you can learn all about it here:


Illuxcon is a fantastic art convention to attend and to showcase your artwork.  There are so many talented artists for both the main show and the weekend showcase.  I’m so honored to be able to showcase my work alongside many great artists.  IX 10’s Main Show will be at Goggleworks Center in Reading, PA, from 18 to 22 October.  I will be in the Showcase which will be in the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel on the evenings of Friday, 20 October from 8pm to midnight, and Saturday, 21 October from 6pm to 10pm.  The Showcase is free and open to the public.


If you are in the area, come by and visit.  I will have several originals on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment