Thursday, January 11, 2024

New Art Prints for 2024

 

I have new prints for the 2024 convention season. These prints will also be available on my store as well. The 3 prints are created based on interest level shown at various events I participated in last year. See you at conventions, or grab them from my Big Cartel store, journeyofimagination.bigcartel.com 


Don’t forget my first Kickstarter currently running. This first one is all about koi. Rewards start at $30, plus $6 shipping to USA address only.


I discovered Kickstarter allows creators and backers to work together to adjust the backer’s pledge amount for multiple items before the project has reached its deadline. The way my project is set up, you can only pledge for 1 of the 20 originals. However, if backers are interested in having more than one original, we can work together to add the additional original to the pledge as long as the original is still available at the time. I am more than happy to accommodate, just send me an email at dominiquevargo@gmail.com.


Each original is unique and not based on any stock photo. Grab your favorite before they are gone and only prints will be available for that image.


Video of new prints


2024 Kickstarter Make 100 campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment