Monday, October 3, 2022

News for October 2022

October will be very busy for me. Already the first event, the Old Bowie Festival, was canceled due to severe weather conditions from tropical storm Ian. Hopefully the rest of October will be fruitful for me. 


From 7-9 October, I will be at Oglebay Fest in Wheeling, WV. I will be at Booth M19.There are a lot of interesting things going on there, to include music, lots of good food, a county fair, an Octoberfest style celebration, and even fireworks on 8 October at 8:30 pm. Sounds like a lot of fun.


I just recently finished a triptych and the artwork will be in an exhibit at the District Arts contemporary art gallery in Frederick, MD. The exhibit is called “Food for Thought” and you can read more about it here. I finally finished this triptych that I started in 2020. It took a long time but all three pieces came out the way I wanted. The triptych represent that moment when you just need to stop and take a breath, slowly, deeply, Breathe In, Breathe Out, take a moment to Just Breathe and Just Let It Flow. The exhibit will be open from 5 - 30 October. The artist reception for this event is on 8 October, 5-7pm. I will not be there since I will be in Wheeling, WV. 



This first one is “Let It Flow: Breathe In”



The second one is “Let It Flow: Breathe Out”



The last in the series is “Let It Flow: Just Breathe”


At the end of the month, 28 - 30 October, I will be at Baltimore Comic-Con. I will be in the Artist Alley at Table F41


If you’re going to attend any of events, stop by and say Hi


No comments:

Post a Comment