Sunday, October 8, 2017

Baltimore Comic-con

Made my first appearance at a comic-books pop-culture convention, Baltimore Comic-Con.  I was in the Artist Alley.  Baltimore Comic-Con has a nice Artist Alley. It appears to me that there were an equal number of non fan artists versus fan artists.  The aisles were nice and wide, leaving plenty of room to stop and browse as well as room to maneuver around those who stopped to browse.  I did not sell any originals but sold more prints there than at any other venues I attended so far.  I also had one of limited edition print, print #1, matted and framed and that was sold.  I am pretty stoked about it.  I think I may follow my tradition and get the first limited edition print matted and framed for future artwork I will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment